The data comes from 3 segments (casual games, casino, and mid-core games) from 37 countries.
- Android top grossing leaders are Candy Crush Saga (>$122M); Coin Master (>$99.2M), and Roblox (>$68.1M).
- Apptica analysts checked the organic to paid traffic ratio. In Candy Crush Saga for each paid install, there are 3 organic. In Roblox on Android, based on the Apptica study, 99% of installs are organic.
- iOS revenue leaders are Rise of Kingdoms (>$179.5M), Candy Crush Saga (>$85.2M), and Clash of Clans (>$57.7M).
- In the Rise of Kingdoms, 89% of traffic is organic. In Clash of Clans, 99% of traffic is labeled organic.
- Playrix and Playtika are two companies that were on the top charts more often (6 times).