- Spanish gaming market in 2022 will reach $2.38B – it’s #13 place in the world.
- 31.7M gamers are living in Spain. It’s the 23rd result in the world.
- 83% of people in Spain play games often.
- 51% of Spanish gamers are men, and 49% are women.
- The largest gamers segment by age is from 36 to 50, covering 32% of all gaming audiences. The segment of 21-35 years is next (25%); 24% of gamers are 51-65 years old. Interesting that the smallest segment is a young one – there are only 18% of gamers in the age of 10-20 years.
- The main motivation for Spanish people is achieving results (31%).
- The majority of Spanish gamers are playing on smartphones (60%). 48% are playing on consoles, 41% – on PC. On average, playtime on PC & Consoles is 4 hours per week, while on smartphones only 3 hours.
- Fall Guys, Fortnite, and FIFA 22 are top-3 games by MAU on PC and Consoles in Spain.
- 48% of Spanish gamers paid in games in the last half a year. 33% did it because of the sales or special offers.