- Honor of Kings is still earning more than everyone – $168.5M.
- Candy Crush Saga with $56.7M revenue became the leader on Android. Additional $47.8M the game earned from App Store.
- The Chinese version of Diablo Immortal earned $66.1M in August.
- Stumble Guys, Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout copycat bought by Scopely yesterday, continues to lead the download charts. The game was downloaded 39.6M times in August.
- Subway Surfers is second with 35.5M downloads.
- Survivor!.io, a new game from Archero developers, is showing great numbers. Its global version has been downloaded on iOS 5.9M times; Chinese – 2.87M times.