The research covers the first half of 2022.
- In the first half of 2022, there were about 46 thousand mobile publishers with revenue. The First 460 earned $27B which is 93% of the market. The remaining 46 thousand shares the 7% of the market ($2B).
- Tencent earned $2.6B on mobile in H1 2022 – about 10% of the top-publishers revenue.
- In H1 2022 about 106 thousand of mobile gaming publishers had at least 1 download. 79% of downloads (22B) were taken by the 1% of the most successful companies. Other 99% were forced to be content with the remaining 21% of the market (6B).
- Ten top gaming companies by downloads (AppLovin, Embracer Group, SuperSonic Studios e.t.c.) were responsible for 22% of downloads (more than 5B).
- The share of the top companies in the overall revenue in H1 2022 decreased from 95% to 93%.
- Share in downloads decreased from 81% to 79%.