The report is covering only 5 genres from the non-RMG (non-real money gaming) segment. These are Adventure games, Battle Royale, Puzzles, Arcade games, and Racing games. Will cover only them not touching the RMG segment.
- The Indian gaming market will reach $2.2B in 2022.
- There will be 373M gamers in India by the end of 2022, 91% of them are playing on mobile devices.
- 62% of Indian mobile gamers are male.
- Indian gamers do like games: an opportunity to win; roleplaying; using tactics and strategic moves to win; an opportunity to relax and unwind; an opportunity to build something new; an opportunity to experience adrenalin.
- In India the average Retention in midcore titles is follows: D1 – 25%; D7 – 5%; D30 – 1%. In casual/hypercasual products those numbers are: D1 – 30%; D7 – 7%; D30 – 3%.