- The current leader by revenue is the Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. The game earned $401M since its launch in 2018.
- Soon the leadership will be taken by Harry Potter: Magic Awakened. The game earned $358M in revenue a year and a month after its launch. 90.6% of the money came from China.
- Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells is in third place with $218M. Harry Potter: Wizards Unite from Niantic earned a little – $40M.
- Harry Potter: Magic Awakened is in 31 places by revenue among all mobile titles based on IP in 2022. From 1 January to 30 September the game earned $85.4M. However, the game is in the first place by revenue among games, based on book IP.
- The US is the main market for the games based on Harry Potter IP. It’s responsible for 36.6% of all revenue ($374.8M). China is next – 31.6% ($324.3M), and it’s without taking the third-party stores into account. Germany is third – 5% of the overall amount and $51.6M.
- App Store is covering 66.6% of revenue – $683M. But if we exclude China, it will be more balanced – 51% of revenue will come from App Store and 49% from Google Play.
- Harry Potter-based Mobile Games have been downloaded 156M times. The first place is taken by the US (31.8M), China is second, and Brazil is third.
- A larger chunk of downloads – 54% (84.5M) is coming from Google Play.