- By the end of 2022, the Cloud Gaming market will reach $2.4B. The number of paying users will increase to 31.7M.
- By 2025 the number of paying users, based on projections, will almost triple to 86.9M.
- The revenue will jump by almost 4 times by 2025 to $8.1B.
Newzoo is highlighting the following reasons for revenue and audience growth:
- New Cloud Gaming services are continuing to launch. Old ones are evolving.
- Cloud Gaming services started to offer the same (or almost the same) experience on all devices.
- Cloud Gaming services began to provide more budget subscriptions.
- There are more AAA games in the Cloud than it was before.
- Issues with hardware availability are pushing users towards Cloud Gaming.