Companies researched more than 175 thousand mobile games and more than 70 traffic sources in 100 countries.
- The number of advertisers in Oceania (-29.03%) and Europe (-23.34%) significantly dropped. All other regions are growing – North America (+10.06%), South Asia (+22.18%), and South America (+14.31%).
- Overall, the number of gaming advertisers in H1 2022 dropped by 2% YoY – to 45.1 thousand. The number of creatives declined by 27.83% YoY to 15.8M.
- Casual games (18.14% of the overall amount); puzzles (13.67%), and RPGs (12.14%) are leaders by creatives.
- In H1 2022 number of advertisers on Meta platforms majorly decreased.
- In all top-10 mobile gaming markets, CPM is higher than $20. The average US CPM is $27.54; CPC – is $4.22; CTR – 1.16%.
- The average CPM in the world increased compared to H2 2021 by 18% to $19.31.
- Android now is responsible for about 72.45% of all advertisers and creatives.