Top-10 Asian markets
Niko Partners excluded China from the list. It includes Chinese Taipei, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, and South Korea.
- The number of mobile & PC gamers will increase from 714.9M in 2022 to 940.9M in 2025.
- Revenue from mobile & PC games will increase from $35.6B to $41.8B in 2025.
- The highest ARPU is in Japan ($351). Singapore, Chinese Taipei, and South Korea are among the leaders too.
- India is showing the highest growth rate from the revenue, and ARPU standpoint (+29%). Leaders by growth are also Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Female gamers in Asia
The numbers below include Chinese female gamers too.
- 35% of gamers in Asia are female.
- The number of female gamers in Asia increased by 7.6% compared to last year.
- 95% of female gamers are playing on mobile devices; 60% on PC & Mobile Devices; 17% on Consoles.
- According to Niko Partners, RPGs, Racing games and Strategies are the favorite genres of female Asian gamers. Tower Defence, MOBA, and CCG are next.
- 84% of female gamers in Asia are making IAP.