- Android is responsible for 56% of ads revenue and 65% of impressions.
- In October 2022 compared to the previous month eCPM on Android became lower by 2%, ad revenue increased by 5% and ad impressions jumped by 9%.
- The US, Japan, the UK, China & Canada are leaders in ad revenue on iOS.
- 80% of iOS revenue came from banners. Interstitials (8%) and video ads (7%) are next.
- 71% of ad revenue on iOS came from banners, 21% – from interstitials, and 5% – from Rewarded Video.
- The US, Japan, Brazil, the UK, and Germany are the top countries by ad revenue on Android.
- 75% of impressions on Android are from banners, 9% from video, and 8% from interstitials.
- Android ad revenue is as follows: 61% – banners, 23% – interstitials, 8% – rewarded video.