The research is covering Chinese Taipei, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Ten mentioned Asian countries will generate $35.9B in 2022. The revenue will increase to $41.4B in 2026.
- 77% of revenue comes from two countries – Japan and South Korea. In 2022 the revenue of Japan declined by 2.6% YoY, while South Korea’s revenue was flat.
- India (+31.9% YoY), Indonesia (+10.5% YoY), and Thailand (+9.5% YoY) are the fastest-growing countries in the region by revenue.
- The number of gamers is increasing faster than revenue. In 2022 in mentioned countries will be 788.7M gamers. In 2026 their amount will reach 1.06B.
- 50.2% of gamers are in India. It’s 396.4M players.