Puzzle & Dragons + One Piece Film Red
- After the beginning of the event, daily downloads increased by 8x times (from 2.5 thousand to 20 thousand per day).
- Revenue increased by 11.5x times – from $80k to $920k per day. It’s important to mention that the high revenue was stable during the whole collaboration event.
Mobile Legends Bang Bang + Kung Fu Panda
- Collaboration results were much worse than with Hello Kitty (March) and Transformers (June). The revenue increase was barely noticeable.
GameRefinery explains it with two critical moments:
- Kung Fu Panda IP is overall weaker. The last film was released in 2016.
- The event performance was weaker due to several game design changes.
PUBG Mobile + Evangelion
- Downloads increased by 2.5x times (from 10 thousand to 25 thousand per day).
- Daily revenue increased by 2x times (from $200k to $400k) and was high during the event.
Cookie Run: Kingdom + BTS
GameRefinery tracked the collaboration effect in the US market.
- Collaboration with a boys’ band from Korea helped the game to increase daily downloads by 4x times (from 2.5k to 10k).
- Revenue increased by 8.3x times (from $18k to $150k).
Analytics are mentioning, that IP collaboration can bring significant positive results even in non-target markets.