- 26 out of the top 30 games have used paid UA.
- On average, each advertiser is using from 4 to 6 ad networks.
- 41.6% of ads in the top 30 are using Meta. Unity Ads (20.8%) and Admob (13.1%) are next.
- 7 out of 26 advertisers in the top 30 have used only images as creatives.
- 9 out of 26 advertisers in the top 30 have used all 3 types of creatives – images, videos, and Playable ads.
- 78.1% of all creatives in the top 30 are videos. Playable Ads have a share of only 4.8%.
- 23 out of the top 30 games used the paid UA.
- 86.8% of advertisers in the top 30 have used Meta. It’s the main channel. The second place has Unity Ads (4%), and the third is Chartboost (2.9%).
- 90.8% of all creatives in the top 30 are videos.
- Only 1.08% of creatives in the top 30 on iOS are Playable Ads.
- Advertisers on iOS are making about 4.5x more creatives than on Android.