- Goddess of Victory: Nikke reached first place by revenue in Google Play and fifth in App Store last month. The game earned $94M after the release ($50.4M came from Google Play).
- Honor of Kings is still first by revenue from all platforms; Genshin Impact is second; PUBG Mobile is third.
- Garena Free Fire is first with 17.7M downloads.
- Interesting that Shotgun Sounds: Gun Simulator made it to third place with 16.5M downloads (from Google Play only). It’s an app that plays the sound of various guns. The majority of revenue came from India (6.2M).
- Car Crash Compilation Game was a new game in the chart in the 9th place with 11.6M downloads. It’s a hypercasual game that in the marketing refers to FlatOut.