- 4.3M games have been sold in the UK last month. It’s 7.3% less than in November 2021. However, it is connected to the release of Call of Duty, which last year launched in November 2021.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 nonetheless became the top seller in November 2022.
- God of War Ragnarok made it second. Compared to the previous installment, sales in three weeks were up by 44%.
- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet were third in November, and this is without digital sales.
Consoles & accessories
- Nintendo Switch became the top-selling console in the UK in November 2022 with 372k systems sold (+113% MoM). This is the best result for Nintendo this year.
- Xbox Series S|X sales jumped by 105%, the console was second last month.
- PlayStation 5 is third with sales up by 71%. God of War Ragnarok bundle was responsible for about 38% of all systems sold.
- 1.29M accessories have been sold in November 2022 in the UK. It’s 93% more than in October 2022, and 9.3% more than in November 2021. The most popular accessories were gamepads for PS5 and Xbox Series S|X.