Famitsu is tracking only retail sales.
- 4.2M of games’ physical copies were sold this November in Japan. Pokemon Scarlet & Violet is responsible for 73% of all sales.
- In Japan, retail versions of Pokemon Scarlet & Violet were bought 3.1M times last month. Pokemon: Arceus, when it was launched, generated 2.1M physical sales in the first month.
- Splatoon 3 was second in November (170k copies), and Tactics Ogre: Reborn was third (48k copies).
- The only game from Sony in the top 10 is the God of War: Ragnarok – #9 (43k copies).
- 93% of physical game copies have been sold for Nintendo Switch. 6% for the Sony consoles.
- PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in November have been responsible for a quarter of console sales.
- Switch Lite sales increased by 2% from October. In November the light version was responsible for 13.6% of all console sales. Nintendo Switch OLED in November was a behemoth with more than 50% of the market share.