- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang from Moonton is November’s revenue leader. The game generated $10.6M last month. 36.2% of revenue came from Indonesia, 28.9% – from Malaysia, and 18.8% from the Philippines.
- Garena Free Fire is second with $7.4M in revenue in the region. 40.6% of this amount came from Thailand, 31.6% – from Indonesia, and 17.1% from Malaysia.
- Genshin Impact earned more than $6M (+41% MoM). Singapore (26.3% of overall revenue), Malaysia (23.9%), and Vietnam (15.5%) are the leading countries for the game in the region.
- In November players spent on games in Southeast Asia $197M across App Store & Google Play. It’s a 6.5% decline compared to the previous year.
- The largest markets of Southeast Asia in terms of revenue are Thailand ($47M; 23.7% of the overall amount), Indonesia (17.9%), and Singapore (17.2%).
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is also a leader in downloads. In November it has been downloaded more than 4M times. Leaders are Indonesia (56.9% of the overall amount), the Philippines (22.7%), and Cambodia (6.2%).
- Garena Free Fire is second with about 3.7M downloads in November. Indonesia generated 40.9% of downloads, Vietnam – 30.6%, and Thailand – 17%.
- FIFA Mobile showed the second month by downloads in the history in the region, with 2.5M downloads (+92% MoM). 67.8% of them came from Indonesia, Thailand is responsible for 14.9%, and Malaysia brought 11.3% to the table. Thanks to the World Cup.
- 690M games have been downloaded in Southeast Asia in November through App Store & Google Play. It’s 0.9% more than in November last year. The first place in downloads is taken by Indonesia (269M, 39% of the overall amount). Vietnam (20.2%) and the Philippines (18.3%) are next.