The company surveyed 18 thousand of people from the US (6,192), the UK (5,468), and Singapore (6,680) about their gaming habits.
- On average, 62% of users are playing mobile games.
- Women, on average, are playing more often. 65% of players in mentioned markets play at least twice daily.
- 38% of gamers spend 1-2 hours per day on games—the other 38% – spend at least 2 hours per day.
- Only 1 of 5 gamers are fully engaged while playing mobile games. Others are doing different activities.
- The majority (43%) are watching TV as a secondary activity. 18% are listening to music. 15% are checking social networks. 4% are listening to podcasts.