- The number of hypercasual releases increased by 5 times compared to 2021.
- The overall installs for hypercasual games increased from 10B to 13B. This means, that the competition increased dramatically.
- Only 12.3% of games from the top 300 have been released in 2022. The majority (47.7%) have been there since 2021.
- eCPM has been growing during the whole of 2021. In 2022 the situation normalized and eCPM decreased a little.
- Idle games continue to grow by both revenue and downloads. Runners are declining heavily by downloads. Good growth are showing .io games.
Azur Games experts are positive, that developers should focus on creating better products to stay competitive in the current market. They also should think about adding more IAP and making their games more complex.