- 2.24M games have been sold in the UK in January 2023. It’s 4.4% less than a year before.
- Analysts are connecting it with a lack of new releases. In January 2022 the release of Pokemon Legends: Arceus happened.
- FIFA 23 was the leader in sales in the UK in January 2023. GTA V and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 are next.
- Dead Space remake started from the 6th position on the chart.
- More than 125k consoles have been sold in the UK in January.
- PlayStation 5 sales increased by 98% compared to the previous year. The main reason for such growth is that last year there was a significant problem with supply.
- 55% of sold PS5 consoles are bundled with God of War Ragnarok.
- Nintendo Switch is in second place by sales. And the tempo continues to decline.