- 12.1M games were sold in Europe in January 2023. It’s 19% lower than a year before.
- FIFA 23, Grand Theft Auto V, and Red Dead Redemption 2 are top-sellers.
- Dead Space remake started from the 6th place on the chart. However, data comparison of the first two sales with The Callisto Protocol shows, that the European audience liked the latter more.
Consoles and accessories
- 493k consoles were sold in Europe in January 2023 (without the UK & Germany). It’s 15.5% more than a year before.
- PlayStation 5 sales showed a massive growth of 202% YoY. It’s connected with a supply restore.
- Nintendo Switch is second (-11% YoY), and Xbox Series S|X is third (-32% YoY).
- 1.76M accessories were sold in January 2023 – a 2.1% decline MoM. DualSense is still the best-selling accessory.