- The US players spent $4.6B on gaming products in February 2023 (+6% YoY).
- Gaming spending reached $3.9B (+1% YoY). Hardware sales increased by 68% YoY and reached $495M. Accessories sales were also good with $212M (+13% YoY).
- Hogwarts Legacy became the bestseller of the month and the best-selling game of 2023.
- 7 new games appeared in the US PC/Console top-20 chart in February 2023.
- The HBO TV series helped The Last of Us: Part I jump from #11 to #6 place in the top chart by sales in February. The Last of Us: Part II also changed its position from #41 to #18.
- The overall revenue of mobile gaming in the US continues to decline. The mid-core genre is struggling the most.
- Mobile shooters after the severe 2022 are in the stable period, the decline is over.
- Mobile sports games increased by revenue in February 2023.
- Console sales showed the best result since February 2009.
- PlayStation 5 is the February’23 leader by both unit sales and revenue.