- The revenue decline after 2022 has stopped. It’s now on a plateau.
- Three leaders by revenue compared to the previous quarter are the same – Honor of Kings, Candy Crush Saga, and Genshin Impact.
- Two old-new games are in the top 10 by revenue – Gardenscapes (jumped from #17 to #9), and Uma Musume Pretty Derby (#26 to #10).
- Gardenscapes increased its marketing spend in latter 2022. Royal Match did the same – the paid UA increased from December to January by 2 times.
- Subway Surfers, Garena Free Fire, and Candy Crush Saga are worldwide leaders in Q1 2023 by downloads.
- Attack Hole from Homa appeared in top downloads for the first time, Gardenscapes reached #8 (+41 positions), Going Balls is #9 (from #28), and Football League 2023 reached #10 (from #55).
- Street Fighter: Duel showed a successful launch, more than half of the downloads are from the US.
- Block Blast Adventure Master is in the top-5 by downloads in Germany, Singapore, South Korea, and Australia. That’s the freshest game out of the puzzles, which reached the top.