- 37.2% of PlayStation’s audience is based in the US.
- Europe is the second biggest market for PlayStation. The ratio “number of consoles owned to the population” in Europe is similar to the US.
- GameDiscoverCo is highlighting that Hong Kong and China are responsible for 3.7% of the audience. But due to the grey import, the exact number of consoles is unknown. For example, in The Callisto Protocol users from China are in top-3 by volume.
- The US is responsible for 40.6% of all users. The second region is the UK – 7.9% of all users.
- Xbox is very popular in Brazil (3rd region in sales, 6.9% of users from there) and Mexico (4.8% of users, 6th place).
- The Microsoft console is still struggling in the Japanese market. Only 1.1% of all Xbox users are from Japan – less than in Colombia.
- Steam is the most international platform. The US doesn’t have such a big difference from other countries (13.7% of users are from the US).
- China is second by volume of users (12.3%); Russia is third (9.7%).
- The GameDiscoverCo is suggesting keeping attention to Southeast Asia regions – 4.7% of the audience are in the Philippines, Indonesia, and Thailand.