- Genshin Impact moved Candy Crush Saga from second place.
- Homescapes returned to the top 10 titles by revenue on iOS and Android.
- Honkai: Star Rail earned $28M in April, which was not enough to enter the top 10. Now the game is earning about $4M daily with a slight downward trend.
- The downloads chart is much more livelier than revenue – in April there were 6 new games.
- MONOPOLY GO! from Scopely has been downloaded 14.1M times in April. 7.5M came from Android; 6.6M – from iOS.
- Drawing Carnival from CrazyLabs – the game in which you need to draw images by contours – generated 12.2M downloads (12M – Android; 0.2M – iOS).
- My11Circle – a fantasy sports app from India – has been downloaded 11.9M times in April. All downloaded were on Android.
- Honkai: Star Rail – a new hit title from miHoYo Games – earned 12.4M downloads in April. The game managed to become #1 by downloads on iOS (7.6M downloads), on Android, it didn’t work to enter even the top 10 (4.8M downloads).
- Tencent released Metal Slug Awakening in China – the game reached #9 place on the iOS chart with 3.2M downloads.