- Currency sales are generating 22% (iOS) or 23% (Android) of all IAP. Limited-time offers are responsible for 15% (iOS) or 20% (Android) of revenue. Bundles are taking 18% (iOS) or 15% (Android) of revenue share. This means, that more than 55% of IAP revenue is generated by mentioned three types of IAPs.
- In 50% of cases, the first purchase of the user is between $1.01 to $5.
- 77% of paying users are spending money in the first two weeks. If the user hasn’t converted during this period, it makes sense to implement additional monetization methods to it.
- In more than 55% of games, Rewarded Ads are placed between levels. That’s the most popular placement.
- People do want to get an additional reward (in 20% of cases), currency (14%), and gacha (13%) for watching ads.
- On average, offerwalls are generating 33% of ad revenue.
- The publisher earns $4.68 for each user that is doing tasks in offerwall. And $0.27 for each who enters the offerwall section.
- Offers with multiple rewards are working 3 times better than offers with a single reward.
- Users, who are using the offerwall, are showing 5x better Retention from D7 to D120 compared to the normal users.