Famitsu is tracking only physical copies sales.
- Gamers bought 1.1M copies of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom in the first three days of sales. It’s almost 4 times more than Breath of the Wild had.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (47k copies) is second in sales. Hogwarts Legacy (43k copies) is third.
- Nintendo holds 8 places in the top 10 chart of best-selling games in Japan. That’s what the domination looks like.
- Nintendo Switch OLED was responsible for 52.8% of all hardware sales in Japan in May. About 274k consoles have been sold. If we count all Switch sales, the number will increase to 345k in May.
- PlayStation 5 is second by sales with 145k sold copies (28% of the overall amount in May).