- €1.286B gaming companies from Poland earned in 2022. They released more than 530 games.
- At the end of 2022, there were 494 companies in Poland involved in game development or publishing.
- 16 companies in the country have more than 200 people; 56 have more than 50. The average team size in Poland in 2023 will be 31.3 people per studio.
- The Polish industry had more than 15 290 gaming industry professionals at the end of 2021. The growth dynamics of people involved in gaming surpass all other European countries.
- 24% of the workforce are female. 2200 foreigners (14.5% of the overall amount) are working for companies located in Poland.
- There are 52 universities in Poland offering different gaming educational programs.
- In 2022 the Polish gaming market reached €1,225B. An increase from the previous year was 15%. This is the #19 market in the world.
- $68 is an ARPU for a gamer in Poland. It includes both mobile and PC/Console purchases.
- Physical distribution in Poland dropped by 14% in 2022.
- More than 20M gamers are living in Poland, 80% of them are adults. 47% are female.