- In July 2023, mobile gamers spent $6.56 billion on entertainment, roughly the same as the previous year.
- The United States is the largest mobile market ($1.9 billion – 28.7% of the total volume). China accounts for 19.7%, and Japan for 16.4%. As always, it should be noted that Sensor Tower does not calculate revenue from third-party Android stores in China.
- Honor of Kings earned $220 million in July and once again claimed the top spot.
- In second place is PUBG Mobile ($172 million). 62.8% of this revenue came from China; the United States accounted for 9%; India ranks third in revenue at 7.5%.
- Justice Online, the new MMORPG from NetEase, earned $113 million and climbed to the third position on the chart. It’s worth mentioning that the game is currently only available in China.
- 4.74 billion games were downloaded in July 2023.
- India accounts for 17.5% of global downloads (833 million); Brazil is second with 9%; the US holds 8.4% of the market share in downloads.
- Garena Free Fire led in downloads in July, being downloaded over 21 million times. 27.7% of the downloads came from India, followed by Indonesia (9.4%) and Brazil (8.3%).
- Roblox ranked second in downloads (20.4 billion). Brazil accounted for 12.9% of the downloads; the US – 12.2%; Mexico – 7.3%.
- Arena Breakout by Tencent took the third spot in the ranking of the fastest-growing games by downloads in July.