- Diablo Immortal introduced a new character class – Blood Knight. Downloads surged by 400% after the update, but revenue remained unchanged, as the character isn’t sold for money.
- In Monopoly GO, the first event – Baking Partners – was launched in July, leading to a doubled revenue since its start.
- Stumble Guys launched an event based on the “Barbie” movie.
- PUBG Mobile initiated a collaboration with Dragon Ball, nearly a year after the announcement.
- The Pokemon Company launched Pokemon Sleep, an app for sleep tracking with collecting elements. The app claimed the top spot for downloads in Japan, and Pokemon Go featured a thematic event.
- Dragon Ball Legends introduced a new character (Super Saiyan God SS Vegito), resulting in a 2000% revenue surge on the day of release.
- Justice Online ranked third in revenue and second in downloads in the country.